2.16.2009

And the winner is. . .

Rachel

Before there are any complaints, let me just say that I have enough conflict in my life right now and did not want to make a decision that might offend or upset anyone.

So I decided to let fate determine the winner of this matchmaking contest and turned to my trusty friend, random.org. And you, Rachel, just won a date with Jed Platt. Please respond and confirm your willingness to participate. (It involves a really good dinner, so I would highly recommend your compliance.)

I would like to wholeheartedly thank each participant in this contest. I sincerely appreciate the remarkable response. If all contestants would please send me your mailing addresses, I will blissfully send you a little consolation prize from our corporate sponsor, Sonora Grill.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That would be me! You can get in touch with me through email deckershimai@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing more details! (I do love that the picture of me is with enough food to feed a small family. Yes, I ate every bit of it and it was delicious!)
Rachel

Kari and Parker said...

wow. ok. so much for connections. lol

Jenny said...

Hey Emily. Cute blog. Sorry again it took me so long to be your facebook friend. I had to ask Suz Webb who you were and it took her a long time to get back to me. I'm a shmuck.

Also, I LOVE Ogden. My dad used to have a gallery on 24th street.