3.03.2009

NASCAR pictures


Making some good memories, as this will be our only trip to NASCAR.
(Yes, I am wearing my token Las Vegas t-shirt.)

Lots of caution laps.

Lots of people.

Lots of RVs.

Lots of fun costumes.

These girls attracted a lot of attention.
Much more than the girls in spandex on roller skates.

There were dozens others just like this. But I wasn't sure if it was
kosher to walk around and take pictures of everyone.

This was the guy sitting in front of us. The guy sitting next to us
wasn't impressed with Steve and went and sat by him instead.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ummm that guy totally looks like Mater would from cars. Niiiice. I LOVE that you took so many random pictures. They are awesome!

Jaime said...

Hahaha! This cracks me up. You totally captured the essence of Nascar!