4.27.2009

Flowrider



This video is from last year when we went and tried the indoor surfing at Flowrider. Once Lucy got out in the middle, she didn't weigh enough to move her bodyboard. (I'm thinking she'll be okay this year.)

It was funny for the first few minutes, but after a while, the rest of the people in line got a little impatient for their turn. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hold the camera steady for any of the subsequent videos. After some intense coaxing, we finally got her to crash her board.

We're planning to go try it again on Friday, May 8 at 10:00 pm. It's only $5.00, so come join us!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I have always wanted to try this! It looks like so much fun.

I got your giftcard today! Best Friday ever! Thanks so so so much. I can't wait to stop by on our way up to Idaho [in July].

PS - sorry about your trip to the falls. That seriously sucks.