4.04.2009

Welcome to the Co-op


I ordered the Standard Share ($23) and the Harvest Share ($14) which collectively included: 

2 8-oz. top sirloin steaks
4 5-oz. pork chops
2 lbs. chicken legs/thighs
1 lb. lean ground beef
6 lbs. yellow onions
14 lemons
17 apples
2 cantaloupe
7 red bell peppers
2 heads romaine lettuce
5 avocados
14 tomatoes
1 bunch of asparagus
2 loaves of Artisan wheat bread
2 lbs. rice

This month's deadline is Friday, April 10. All you do is fax, mail, or phone in the order form. You can fill in your team (pick-up) site or just tell them on the phone. If you are my neighbor, the closest location is the Youth Impact Center on 23rd and Grant. Pick up is on Saturday, April 25 from 10-11 a.m. If you aren't my neighbor, and even if you live in the faraway land of Logan, you should still order from that site and come visit me. 

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love this picture!

What a great program!

the O's said...

That is so funny Emily- I just found out about the co-op last week, and I placed an order for April. Our pick up site is in Clearfield, and April's # is: (928) 853- 6897 I believe. I haven't talked to her for a while, they are in Flagstaff.
:)
Lindsay Olenslager

maloufish said...

I want in.
PM