5.05.2009

4 FREE meals from KFC

Click here to print a coupon for a FREE 2-piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal including 2 pieces of grilled chicken, 2 individual sides, and a biscuit.

You'll have to hurry because you only have until Wednesday at 8:59 pm MDT to print the coupons, which are valid until May 19.

You are limited to 4 online prints of the coupon. (FOUR free meals? Who can complain about that?) Due to heavy demand, you may experience some slowness navigating to the website. (About an hour of slowness yesterday, but not much today.) If you've never printed coupons before, you will need to install the Coupon Printer. (Instructions will appear.)

I'm not quite sure why Oprah is involved with this deal? And was anyone else surprised to hear the British accent on the recent KFC television commercial? It kind of ruined the whole image . . . but I guess that's what they were going for.

I am enjoying the free food that has come with the marketing attempts to make me "unthink" what I thought about KFC. But to really change what I thought, they should have just spent some time cleaning their restaurants.

4 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Cleaning would be a nice touch. We will use the drive-thru. Out of sight out of mind.

Mindy said...

Hahaha! Amen to the cleaning! Grab a mop you dirty bounders. Thanks for the free chicken :)

Kacie said...

Cleaning is a good step. I am mostly opposed to how they procure and kill their chickens......Still wont eat at KFC even if it is free.

Callisters said...

Hey Emily we are coming to eat on Saturday! I am so excited!!!! If you are around come stop in. Carson has to work, so I am not quite sure when sometime early evening.