5.05.2009

Feeling sick. And grateful.

I have been sick for a couple of days now. Nothing serious. Just the kind of sick that prevents you from sleeping at night. The kind of sick that makes you raid the medicine cabinet in search of anything and everything that will help you feel better. (Yes, even nasal irrigation.) The kind of sick that makes you call your husband to come home from work for an hour so you can take a nap. The kind of sick that helps you realize how incredibly wonderful it is to be healthy. The kind of sick that invokes sincerity in your prayers because you are (once again) reminded how much you need His help to get through the day.

And for this, I am deeply grateful.

(Also grateful to be feeling better.)

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the new picture...sorry that you are sick. I hate being sick. I don't get sick very often so when I do it's like my world has end.

Jodi said...

I feel your pain! I've had lots of opportunities to be grateful for health lately too. :) I'm glad you're feeling better! You're one tough cookie.

Kacie said...

I didnt know you were sick....I am so sorry! Glad you are feeling better.

Rebecca said...

I love the new photo too...so cute.

Glad you are feeling better and hope you are back all the way soon. Syd was sick today too:(