6.13.2009

Hoedown Throwdown at the Ward Talent Show

video

They took a little bit to get going, but they did it. Most surprised by Rachel. At times, you can actually hear her singing. Gracie and Lucy remembered some of the dance moves they had practiced a couple hours before the show. Rachel told them she was only interested in dancing "freestyle".

Sorry the camera is a bit shaky at the end. Adam wanted to hold it. Thanks to Amanda, who was fully prepared to get up and sing with Lucy, until Gracie came over and Rachel finally agreed to participate. Seriously, I'm not sure how many friends I have that would do that. And thanks to Angie for the great last-minute wardrobe arrangements.

I know I don't have a fancy camera and, therefore, don't take fabulous pictures, but since I happened to have three cute girls in cowgirl hats, I thought I would go scope out a place for my sister, who is coming to visit next week. Can anyone in Ogden identify the location?



6 comments:

Julee said...

These pics are so adorable!

Debra said...

Ellie's comments while watching: "Look, theres Lucy.....Look! theres Rachel. Who's that tall girl?.....Wow, they are REALLY good!....I wish I could do that."

So there you go! Great work girls. and very cute pics!

Amanda said...

Good camera or not, you have a good eye! The pics are way cute. I love the one of their shadows. I don't know where this is though! I want you to show me.
There is this super colorful door somewhere down on wall that I drove by the other day that I think would be super fun to take pics in front of. Maybe we could go on an outing!

Jaime said...

So cute. So- where is this in Ogden? I always need a new place!!

emily ballard said...

East side of Wall Avenue. . . about 23rd South

Star Journeys said...

i think your calling might be to be a photographer...