8.16.2009

Ballard Family Reunion


Last Saturday, we attended the annual Ballard Family Reunion. This year it was held in exotic Henefer, Utah. Where else could I catch my husband and my father-in-law wearing pig noses? My mother-in-law, Gloria, and my sister-in-law, Angie Wirick, were in charge of the games, so everyone had lots of fun. (As a side note, Angie reciprocated to my recent comment about her and started a blog. Hurray!)

. . . . . . . .

In other news, we had a little miracle happen at our house today. Adam was almost to the stairs, when he turned around and came up to me carrying a jar of peanuts and asked, "I take upstairs?" I said no. He said, "Okay, Mommy." And then, he put the jar down on the kitchen stool, turned around, and walked upstairs. (Amazing.)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like fun. I'm lovin' the pig noses.

Mindy S. said...

Whoa Whoa Whoa, that looks like too much fun to actually be a family reunion. Better check your sources. It was probably just a "Day of Fun in Henefer" not a real family reunion.