8.22.2009

Brand New Day

Went to the Treehouse in the morning. (Adam didn't push anyone down.)

Found a twenty-dollar bill in the laundry. (And then I found another one!)

Got a cd with pictures of the girls at Lake Tahoe. (Love travelling with photographer friends.)

Derrick picked up Mykaeleigh and took her to the hospital. (Test results were negative.)

No homework on Fridays. (Thank goodness.)

Put together Mykaeleigh's newly painted crib. (I love the bedding.)

Ate dinner with my husband at a local fundraiser. (And met some new friends.)

Took the kids to our first Ogden Raptor's baseball game. (Steve joined us for the ninth inning.)

Life is looking much better. (Thanks for the love.)



P.S. We needed a picture because #1 We were all together, and awake, at the same time. #2 It was our first Raptor's game. #3 It was Derrick's first baseball game EVER. (He says cricket is better.)

P.P.S. Thanks for the offers to help with the menus. We did hire someone to help. The problem comes when we have unbelievable rounds of minor edits and want to be able to do them ourselves. I think we've come to the conclusion to switch to InDesign.

P.P.P.S. Listen to this song. I can't figure out how to make it play while you're reading this post.

8 comments:

Molly said...

Yay! I must be in a weird mood because reading this post/seeing your family picture made me want to cry. Isn't it amazing how things/our feelings can really change from day to day.

I love Joshua Radin:)

byoung said...

emily

i have indesign and would love doing minor edits for you guys anytime-for free of course.
let me know
becca

Kristin said...

I am glad that your day was better! Love the famliy picture.

The Millers said...

Sorry about your bad day. So glad you had a good day to follow it up. Treehouse Museum is wonderful. Nothing beats a hot dog at a baseball game. Such a great family picture. Hope things with Derrick and his sweet baby girl get resolved quickly and painlessly. I know that is unlikely, but I can still hope, right?

Lori said...

man. your day friday sounded like a beast. i'm so sorry. glad your saturday was a titch better.

love the pic, btw.

Ragan said...

I think you already have InDesign installed on your computer - I'm pretty sure I saw it on there. You will like InDesign much better.

Amanda said...

Oh I love this song! Thanks for sharing. Glad Saturday was better! Let's still do ice cream though. :)

Mindy S. said...

I listened to the song. I like it. thanks