8.27.2009

I Love Crocs

I bought Rachel and Lucy their first pair of Crocs three years ago, after half of my class showed up to preschool wearing them. (Adorned with various jibbitz, of course.) I have been in love with Crocs ever since. (Well, after we figured out their sizes. They run a little large.)

The girls love picking out a new color each spring. I love spraying them off with the hose, rinsing them in the sink, and even throwing them in the dishwasher. They were the perfect transition from Robeez for Adam, who refused to wear hard-soled shoes. I've never worn a pair myself, but I hear they are quite comfortable from people like Rachel, Lucy, and even my dad.

I've found my share of bargains on Crocs in the past, but this one might be the best. Crocs.com has a Buy One, Get One Free promotion right now. (Limited styles, of course, but the Girls Mary Jane and the Girls Alice styles are included.) They're throwing in free shipping, so you can get 2 pairs of kids Crocs for as little as fifteen bucks.

Happy Shopping! And hurry, they will go fast at this price!

5 comments:

The Ballard's said...

hOW MANY PAIRS DID YOU BUY?

byoung said...

thanks for the tip, i got ella 2 cute pairs.

Jaime said...

My friend just got 2 pairs at the Park City outlet for $5 each. What?? I need to head up there...

Lori said...

sad. by the time i tried to order they were all gone. thanks for the heads up though!

Mindy S. said...

I love a great deal, but sadly, I can't wear crocs. Something about the arch - gives me nothing but pain. I really like the Mary Jane ones.