1. We saw the pink dinosaur (and the green one, and the orange one wearing a bikini).
2. We stayed at our favorite "hotel" in Vernal and ate chocolate pancakes for breakfast.
3. I got to see some long lost friends, like Tracie Jenkins.
4. The kids enjoyed doing "country" things, like looking for eggs in the chicken coop and watching a cat eat a mouse (photo taken by Rachel).
5. The girls got their faces painted, played at the park, and made some crafts.
6. I enjoyed the best snowcone in the world as I tried to ignore the fact that the kids accidentally dumped theirs out in the car within two minutes of getting them.
And then we came home.
Oh yeah, we also saw bizarre amounts of flowers on Main Street. Does anyone know the story and/or budget on them?