9.10.2009

Another walk down 25th Street



Tonight, for Relief Society, we walked down 25th Street to see the painted horses. It was, by far, the easiest Enrichment activity I've ever planned. We even had a decent turnout, considering we didn't serve any food to lure attendees.


It wasn't the first time I've walked downtown to see the horses and it certainly won't be the last. Adam loves his horses. He will be absolutely devastated when they are removed in October. Christy and Ragan, the two on the right, have somehow persuaded me to go running with them in the mornings. They probably deserve some sort of award for that accomplishment.


Myrna made an appearance just in time to get her picture taken in front of the I Am Ogden horse.

4 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

i saw you guys walking! how fun. i had just got done stuffing myself at sonora and thought it funny i saw you browsing.

Lori said...

sounds like an awesome enrichment night. are you three going running with manda?

Amanda said...

How is it that Christy and Reagan always win???? Is it because they don't go until 8:30? Do you take the kids with you in strollers? Gah. It's the 5:30 thing isn't it. Sad. I can only do so much to persuade people. I guess my shinig face at ungodly hours isn't enough. ;)

Jaime said...

Her name is Myrna?! I've wondered for years. She used to be a friend when I worked at Wonderland but never told me her name. Good to know...