11.06.2009

I wish I could take pictures like these:





But I am so lucky to have a wonderful sister who lives nearby who can. And does. Even when she has to come to my house and convince me to go. Even when there is lots of crying in the background. Even when we get to the park with less than fifteen minutes of sunlight left.

I was commenting/complaining about the uncooperative/loud kids. She told me, "Just think. You will be able to cherish these photos forever. And every time you look at them, you will laugh when you remember all of the screaming in the background."

I think I will.

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, Rebecca. They may have convinced me to tag along on your next adventure :)

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

:)

Salt Flats...here we come!

We may need to buy lots of gummy bears to bring along for bribes:)

Callisters said...

So darling! I love them. Dereks little girl is darling, I love her hair!!!

The Ballard's said...

The pictures are fantastic. I so wish I could have been there.

Julee said...

Love the pics. The girls are getting so big!
Derrick and his little one will be in our prayers~ hoping for the best.

Joanie said...

That first one is so precious. And that takes talent, to capture the smile on her face and Derrick looking up like that. I, too, wish I could take pictures like that.

Kristin said...

Love love love the pictures. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I love the first pictures of Derrik with the baby too!

Kassi Luck said...

Those are way cute pics!! Good job Rebecca!! CUte CUTe Family!!

Steph said...

wow i cannot even get over how BEAUTIFUL Mykaeleigh is! that pic of her and her dad is so precious!!! I hope things are going well for you guys! (oh, and i think you take pretty great photos....you have a natural talent!).

:)

Jenny said...

Hey, no Salt flats with out me!

We went to your restaurant tonight. It was great. I forgot how tall Steve is. Tell Steve thanks again!

Molly said...

DARLING. Great job Rebecca!

Tiffany Grady said...

I love the pictures! Cute family!

Ryanne said...

Beautiful pictures! You and the girls look so pretty, Adam is pretty darn cute too.

AngelaW said...

So cute! Maybe Rebecca can take a picture of me while I am home for Thanksgiving. I keep having Tyler and Jack try and I hate all of them. I love the picture of Derrick and M!

Amanda said...

They turned out awesome! Glad you went after all eh?