12.26.2009

I just got the phone call. He loves it.


In August, my friend, Molly, of Molly Jones Photography, went up to Logan with me to capture my Grandpa's garden. The photos are absolutely beautiful. I put them together into a leather-bound book through MyPublisher and, with my parents, gave it to him for Christmas.

I think the finished product is amazing. And now, I am just thrilled to hear my Grandpa thinks so too. Here are some of my favorite pages:


Good news for you. Molly is offering a giveaway for a free photo session and the digital images on her blog. Hurry! The deadline is Sunday, December 27 at midnight.

Double good news for both of us. If you decide to make a book through MyPublisher, let me know. I can send you a referral email and you will receive a coupon and I will earn referral credit. (I decided that I am going to make a photo book every year for each of my kids for their birthday. Much easier than a scrapbook!)

8 comments:

Min said...

Awesome gift!

Molly said...

Hey Thanks for the shout out:) The book turned out great. I am so glad that I could be a part of this little project.

Jacqui said...

That book is amazing! I LOVE it...and know where you get all those amazing gardening skills. I'm glad all the work paid off in the end. I know how much time can go into that kind of stuff, but in the end a priceless treasure.

Lisa said...

Emily those pics are fabulous. I hope you made a copy for you. It is priceless and a treasure! Way to go. I'm sure your grandpa was thrilled! Lisa

Kacie said...

We went to Grandpa's today and he said that he LOVED the book. He was really excited about it....it turned out awesome!

Aneesa Bee said...

Emily,
That is so beautiful and creative! I love the photo where he is holding the cherry tomato for show. I think your grandpa must be very very cool :-)

Rebecca said...

I talked to him the day after Christmas and he told me how much he loved it too:)

Do you know how long MyPublisher saves the book online and has it available to order? I want to order a copy too at some point.

Nice work Em and Molly!!!

Josh M said...

We make a calendar for our parents and grandparents every year. Printed calendars with our own pictures are their favorite gifts each christmas. This year, I ordered using iPhoto on my mac and they turned out better than ever.