1.01.2010

Happy Anniversary

to this blog.

I can't believe it's only been one year since I had to post my concession speech.

Thank you, Rebecca, Bridgett, and Angie, for your unrelenting efforts.

This is, by far, the best documented year of my life. And I never could have imagined how many old friends would be restored to current friends through the world of blogging.

Special thanks to so many others for writing blogs that inspire, inform, entertain, intrigue, impress, and teach me so many wonderful things! (Like this marinara sauce recipe that I enjoyed for dinner.)

I hope that's not weird that I just posted a link to a blog, and the author doesn't even know me. Maybe someday I will meet Carly. And she can teach me how to sew.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad you have a blog:)

Jodi said...

Happy anniversary blog! I'm a big fan of it. It's been fun sharing our lives this way. Here's to another year my blog buddy!

The Ballard's said...

I am proud to be a part of such a wonderful blog. I was just telling Gloria that I was so impressed with how you have just blossomed into such a lovely blogger:)

Ramanda said...

This is one of my most favorite blogs ever! I feel like I have gained a friend through reading each post. Thanks for the window into your beautiful life!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!