1.02.2010

New Year's Eve Party


Unfortunately, this is the best group picture I got. (Good thing everyone already knows how cute India is.) It was tricky enough to get them to all sit on the stairs at the same time. There were a few more cousins at this year's party than there were last year.



These girls would have posed all day for me. . .


Sam wins the happiest kid on earth award. And Adam wins the two-year-old-who-stayed-up-the-latest award (1:30 am).


This picture was taken at some magical moment when all twelve pairs of eyes were glued to the movie.

video

My favorite part of the party were the late-night Pop Rock candy eating countdowns. Wish I would have captured Steve's on video.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks so much for posting these pics! They just make me smile. You are SO awesome for hosting that party! What a fantastic idea!

The Ballard's said...

Gracie said that they were pretty spicy pop rocks!! Love the pic of India, what a scream. Thank you so much for taking the kids. Mike was really really really appreciative. You are amazing.---I just went to post my comment and Gracie said "You only put a period (after you are amazing) there?" So, YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!! AMAZING!! AMAZING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!