1.08.2010

Third Wheel



So do you think the hostess will think it's odd when Debra calls to make a reservation for five on Valentine's. (Actually, it's the night before. That should help.)

Do you think that it's odd that I let her talk me into it?

I guess I'm just accepting it as part of life. My life. The same life that included me returning home from meetings the other night to reports of Adam urinating in the bathtub, Lucy squashing a spider all over Rachel's homework, and Adam throwing up SpaghettiOs all over Lucy. I'm not even going to talk about what happened today.

6 comments:

The Ballard's said...

That is awesome. You will have fun!!

Debra said...

I am pretty persuasive. And you really will be the third "wheel". Tam and J are going to be in St. George.

Min said...

Sounds like a step up from my life. Just focus on the food.

Rebecca said...

I thought you were going to go to SLC for that bday party.?

Rebecca said...

Talmage pooped in the tub tonight.

Molly said...

Ha ha! You have your hands full woman. I don't mind being third wheel at all... sometimes I have more fun when I am just worried about number one:)