2.12.2010

And Hurray for Sister-In-Laws Who Make Valentines


While I finished up the extra iPod valentines for Rachel's friends, Angie helped me with Lucy & Adam's, copied from 24-7-365. I bet they are the most duplicated valentines of the year.

Lucy is not allowed to bring candy to school, so we substituted the lollipop with a pencil, which took some technical crafting.

I should have taken pictures of the valentines she made for the Grandmas and all the ladies we visit teach too. Yep, that's right. During the time it took me to finish up fifteen iPods, Angie went ahead and completed six hundred other valentines.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Dang, these are so cute. I love the pencil idea. How fun!

Lori said...

those are AWESOME. totally stealing for next year.

Tanna said...

Those are SO cute. I'm very impressed.

Julee said...

So CREATIVE!

Molly said...

600! what the hell... ruby thought she was THE ONE AND ONLY! ha ha jk. that WAS such a funny little surprise though. thank you again! you guys are so good. i always HAVE good intentions... but do they ever come to fruition.... RARELY.