3.03.2010

Text "VOTE" to 5710



Have you ever voted on American Idol?

At what point did you start voting?

Do you vote regularly?

Steve and I are very curious to hear your responses.

(I almost voted for Brooke White a few years ago. And I just thought in my head that I would vote for the first performer I saw who didn't act like a three-year old, holding their fingers up to show me the number to call. But then Siobhan just stood there pleasantly with no obnoxious fingers, and alas, I am still a non-voter.)

9 comments:

@udj said...

never voted. you would have guessed that of us right?

The Ballard's said...

I think you should vote. If you watch, you owe it to them to vote.

Kacie said...

I dont vote. Sam thinks I am lame because I always watch the show.

Joanie said...

I don't vote because I usually watch the show later and the voting has ended. And I just don't care as much. BUT last year I felt so strongly that Kris should win that I voted for him a few times. I have attempted to vote in Season's past but it was busy and I didn't bother trying harder. It's okay, though because there are people that vote 100s of times.

Mommy Named Meg said...

I used to vote back in the days of Carmen Rassmusen....I stopped pretty much after that season. Your vote only counts if you call 4-5 dozen times because that's what everyone else does, and I just don't have the time to sit on the phone for 2 hours voting for my favorite. I have better things to do, and the show already takes up way to much of my life with the 2 nights it takes up. Plus I usually Tivo the show and watch it after the voting has already ended.

Molly said...

I am TOTALLY a voter...

Min said...

I think I watched one episode of American Idol. . . once . . . maybe. I probably didn't vote.

maloufish said...

Never watched a full episode. I think it might make you dumberer.

Rebecca said...

I don't watch the show anymore and the season or two that I did watch I think I did vote a few times when it was getting close to the end.