5.03.2010

Adam's Cowboy Birthday


Adam's birthday party was a little boy's dream come true.



The day started out with new cowboy boots from his favorite Aunt, Angie. (Sorry everyone else, but there's really no denying it.) Angie has a soft spot for cowboy boots, and it kind of looks like she has a soft spot for Adam too.




We ate sloppy joes and pony cupcakes. The kids dressed up like cowboys, rode Hyrum the pony, and jumped on the trampoline.


And this is what happened approximately ten seconds after putting Adam into the car.

Special thanks to Bruce & Sharon for sharing their home, Hyrum for not complaining about all of the loud kids, and Angie for coordinating the picture-perfect party.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love them! Those pictures of Angie and Adam are darling. I love that one of Syd jumping:)

Stephanie said...

Exhaustion= Perfection!

Ramanda said...

Yee haw!!! You are the coolest mom EH-VER!!!! What a lucky lil buckaroo! Your blog makes me happy! I love the way you capture life in photos! You rock!

Ryanne said...

Wow! That looks like an amazing birthday! Your little cowboy is so cute.

P90X Group said...

What a fun birthday party!!! Your such a fun mom.

MaRea

Amanda said...

You ARE a way fun mom. And I think I'm going to let you plan all of my kids' parties in the future. You game? Awesome... :D

Lori said...

what a fun party!!!

Aneesa Bee said...

Emily-
Thanks for sharing the photos. It looks like a blast!!! I hope Adam has happy memories of it for years--although from that conked out photo I'm not sure. . . . . :-)

Bridgett said...

Adam has to be the cutest cowboy EVER! Can you throw me one of these parties for my birthday?