5.20.2010

Sometimes

Sometimes when Rachel and Lucy are at school, I take Adam and Mykaeleigh to fun places.

Like the Dinosaur Park:






Sometimes Rachel and Lucy find out about our adventures and feel like they've missed out.

So sometimes, I let them skip school so we can go to fun places.

Like the Tulip Festival:


And then sometimes they get sick.
And we have a funeral to go to.
So then they miss more school.
And I get a letter reminding me that they are supposed to be in school.

Is anyone else ready for summer?

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I got one of those letters as well! Summer can't come fast enough in Casper either!!!

Stephanie said...

I got one of those letters as well! Summer can't come fast enough in Casper either!!!

Katie said...

See, that's how it is for teachers too....sure love these kids, love my job, love my coworkers, BUT...CANNOT WAIT FOR SUMMER!

The Ballard's said...

That is my kind of momma. Perfect. Somtimes that is just the way it has to be. Cute pictures. Where was the tulip festival?

emily ballard said...

The Tulip Festival was at Thanksgiving Point.

congercrew said...

You guys do such fun things! If it makes you feel any better, Savannah still has 2 months of school. I LOVE year round school in January when they get a month off, and I love it in April when they had a month off, but right now I'm really wishing it was summer time. I like having her home.

Lori said...

what cute kiddos. you're a good little mama.

Ryanne said...

Definitely! I let S. sleep in last week so I didn't have to get up either. Bad Mom:) The tulips are gorgeous!

Aneesa Bee said...

Ha ha--the part about the letter made me laugh. Your pictures are so fun--I too keep thinking it is time for school to END and what is the point of the last two weeks anyway--they don't do anything important during that time :-) Thanks for sharing the fun!!

Min said...

Wow. I didn't ever get to miss school even to go to the dentist. But then maybe that's why I am a proud 3.9 GPA graduate.
Hope you have great summer adventures!