7.15.2010

Have you ever wondered how to keep water out of your child's ears after they have tubes?


We have a solution.


Chalk it up for another fun Craft Day. I am not allowed to say what Angie was doing to get all of the kids to laugh.

And speaking of chalk. . .

I arrived home the other day and the kids were outside drawing on the driveway with chalk. As soon as I got out of the car, Lucy excitedly explained, "Mom! We are drawing flowers all over the driveway. And we are totally going to trick those bees."

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Too bad I am not taller, they would have been looking up:) Bee's are suckers. Good thinking Lucy!!

Mommy Named Meg said...

I love it. Lucy's idea makes sense to me. Show those bees who's boss...lol

Rebecca said...

I love Lucy!! And Angie! And You! Thanks for making me laugh!