7.28.2010

How to Blow a Hug

video

Steve is a little embarrassed that Adam voluntarily blows hugs at everyone when they leave. I do some encouraging because it makes me laugh. And it makes me think of the Happy Hands Club from Napoleon Dynamite. I really wanted to capture a video of this before he outgrows it or Steve convinces him to stop. So after he blew hugs to Sydney and Talmage when they left our house the other day, I ran in and got my camera.

Also, as long as I am documenting things, Adam's outfit needs to be noted. At our house, the noun "basketballs" refers to one of three basketball jersey outfits that Adam was handed down from his cousin, Jake. It seems like the term "basketballs" was handed down as well. Is that correct, Angie? We have "basketballs" in green, blue, and red. Adam wears them to bed almost every single night. By now, they must have been washed over 100 times each, and they still look new.

6 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Yes, I am afraid that the term as well as the "basketballs" came from our house.

Mindy said...

Lol, he is totally a happy hands club kid! I love it. The slow motion is the best.

Hess said...

I love the idea!! You don't even have to get off the couch to show your affection for those that are leaving:). That is a smart kid!

Min said...

Blowing hugs? Best Idea Yet. And I LOVE that he knows what 'slow motion' means.

Ryanne said...

That made me giggle. I'm glad you captured it.

Lori said...

awesome. i love kids.