7.01.2010

Sick



You're not supposed to get sick during the summer. Certainly not the whole family.

But in the past week we have had 5 doctor appointments and made 6 trips to the pharmacy to fill 8 different prescriptions. Collectively, we are now taking 20 doses of prescription medication per day. I guess I don't really need to say we because I am not included in any of those numbers. I am surviving on sudafed, ibuprophen, and a can of Coke that I drink daily at 4:00 pm.

Looking forward to healthier days.

P.S. If you have recently had a baby, gotten married, or had a birthday, I have not forgotten you. I am just slow.

2 comments:

Josh M said...

I would never make it all the way to 4:00 for that coke.

Aneesa Bee said...

Oh dear. I didn't realize!! I'm SO sorry. We frequently get sick in July. I'm convinced it is partially due to the overstressed activities, late-night fireworks, and excess of birthday cake. Hope you get better soon!!