10.27.2010

Crazy Hair Day



Today was Crazy Hair Day at school.

There is a tall plastic cup hidden inside of Lucy's hair to hold the shape. (My friend used a roll of toilet paper when she did her daughter's.)

Lucy absolutely loves her hair (and the attention) and would just as soon have her done like this every day.

We were a little short on time this morning, so Rachel got to wear the wig.

I curled my hair today for Gloria's retirement party. Adam told me I looked pretty. "Like another lady." Hmmmm. Maybe I need to spend more time on my hair?

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love it! I have a great mullet wig in case you ever need one of those.

Debra said...

Why isn't there a picture of your curls?

Min said...

I want to see the curls too.

Casha said...

Looks great! Way to go.:)

Ryanne said...

Thanks for sharing how you did it; I'm stealing it for next year.

Lori said...

that's AWESOME!

Julie said...

Lucy's hair is awesome!!

Julee said...

The girls are growing too fast!! Love the hair!

Natalie said...

Haven't seen your blog in a while and my kids LOVED this, and the Andy Sandberg picture. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas!