11.16.2010

NaBloPoMo *Edited*


I had never heard of NaBloPoMo until my friend, Jenny, mentioned something about it at the very end of this post last November. I guess I'm still fairly new to the blogging world.

(It's been almost two years since I posted my concession speech!)

Jenny is participating in NaBloPoMo again this year. (You are supposed to post every day for a month.) I missed a couple of days early on in the month, but thought I would still make an effort and see how well I could keep up.

I went to the NaBloPoMo website to link it to this post and happened to notice Today's Writing Prompt:

Who's the most difficult person you've known in your life, and what would you like to tell him or her?

Well, that's easy.

Way too easy. I don't even have to say her name. And I don't really want to tell her anything. In fact, I'd rather not talk to her ever again. Call me immature. But that's my answer at the moment.


P.S. One problem with trying to post every day is that sometimes I hurry and write something without thoroughly examining if its contents are appropriate for public viewing. So then I re-read it the next day and realize it sounds really rude. And then I have to edit it and wonder how many people already read it and think I'm really rude.

2 comments:

The Mrs said...

Hey!! I have great news... I believe that I do indeed work with your mother, and in fact am only separated from her by one other classroom :) Lets talk.

Jenny said...

I once wrote something that after re-reading it for the tenth time I was certain my mother would never speak to me again. And it wasn't even bad. She didn't call me for a couple of days, but it wasn't because of my post.

If I wonder about something I usually have Wade proof it. He's very good at telling me if I've gone too far.