12.08.2010

A Girl and Her Shoes


The first thing Kaleigh asks for when she wakes up in the morning is her shoes.

As opposed to Rachel, who used to wake up saying, "Book, book, book, book."

Or Lucy, who wanted food.

Or Adam, who still wakes up and immediately wants to watch Curious George.

Kaleigh plays with shoes all day long. Which means that I put away shoes all day long. Oh well, it keeps her from eating my chapstick.

. . . . . . . . . .

Okay, back to work on my top secret Christmas projects.

5 comments:

blakeandcourt said...

Brooke loves books too. She has to sleep with one and asks for them constantly. It's funny how every kid has their "thing". Good thing her shoes are cute!

Mommy Named Meg said...

What a girl!... That is so cute. Hope you know she'll probably never outgrow that. I still haven't...lol

Rebecca said...

I love how she makes a bee line for the shoes whenever she comes over:)

Ryanne said...

You know shoe obsessions never go away, they only get worse! Her shoes are adorable so I don't blame her.

Min said...

I can see you are using the shoes as a distraction so we won't ask about your top secret Christmas projects. I'm on to you.