5.10.2011

Pound the Pavement for Parenthood



Pound the Pavement for Parenthood is an organization that plans 5K races to help couples raise money for IVF treatments or adoption. They are sponsoring a nice couple from our ward with a race this Saturday, May 14 at 11:00 am in Saratoga Springs. Since I won't be able to run the race myself, I wanted to pass the word on to anyone else who might be interested in enjoying the beautiful weather and supporting a great cause. Click here to pre-register.

Additionally, Amanda and her sisters have lots of handmade items for sale on their fundraising website. My favorites are the cute little crocheted baby sandals and mary jane booties seen here. These make great baby gifts and are only $13.99 including shipping.

I really admire the Greens for working so hard to reach their goal. If you are in a position to do so, I encourage you to run, purchase, or contribute so they can fulfill their dream of becoming parents.


P.S. Austin Green can be seen on the side of a UTA bus driving around Ogden. Pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

Mommy Named Meg said...

Just thought I'd also point out that they will have a booth at the Get Outdoors Expo at the Southtown Expo Center in Sandy UT this weekend as well. I think they will be selling their goodies there too!

Here is the website for more info
http://www.thegoexpo.com/