6.24.2011

North Ogden Home For Sale by Owner

My parents are moving to Idaho.

That means they are selling their home in North Ogden. The home is For Sale by Owner at a super low, rock-bottom price for a couple of weeks, until they list it with an agent.


4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 fireplaces, 2300 square feet, central air conditioning, two-car garage, fenced backyard,0.24 acre, two sheds, automatic sprinklers, fruit trees, mountain views

Only $179,000

Pre-qualified buyers only, please.

For more details and photos, click HERE.

2 comments:

Mommy Named Meg said...

That a cute house! I wish I could afford it. I'm getting tired of our house and all it's problems. No really I love our house and our excellent ward, but a house built in 1907 is bound to have it's problems. I'm tired of forking out money for all said problems.

Lucius Keehner said...

That's quite a charming house. The next owner would be very lucky to have a well-maintained house like this. And with its price, it's practically as steal. I hope she'll find new owners soon.