6.15.2011

Sunday Evening Bliss

On Sunday, we went to the feed the ducks at Weber State. Fairly aggressive seagulls dominated the pond. (Wish I had a picture of the seagulls pecking at Mindy's purse.)



I couldn't resist taking a few more pictures of our cute neighbor who fell in the pond and, subsequently, spent much of the evening in his underwear, waiting for his clothes to dry.



I kept telling the kids ten more minutes till go time, but it was so pleasant that I didn't really want to leave. So ten minutes turned into thirty minutes and then an hour. And then Steve finally sent me a text asking if we were okay.

. . . .

Tonight wasn't so perfect.
And I'll just leave it at that.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Looks like you had a great time. Sounds like you're feeling better? Hope that you're not so perfect nights are few and far between.

Rebecca said...

Which camera were you using for these pictures and also for the snail pics?

emily ballard said...

YOUR camera :)