9.07.2011

Preschool

Kaleigh went to her first day of preschool yesterday:


We've been talking about being a big girl so she could go to preschool all summer long and she was beyond excited.

Couldn't-possibly-stand-still excited.

Every time I turned around, she had changed into a different outfit. The one she is wearing in the pictures was the fourth outfit of the morning.

Today was Adam's first day back to preschool. He told me he didn't like collar shirts on "this day" and wanted to wear his new "eggs and bacon" shirt that he'd been saving for school. Only you have to imagine it in his voice, and more like "egggzzz n bacon".

When we went out on the porch for the obligatory photo, he asked if he could stand however he wanted. I said sure. . . and this is what he did, so quickly that it was hard to stop laughing to hurry and snap the picture:


Whhhaaattt? Where did my cute little boy go?

Here he is:


Oh yeah. These pictures were taken before he spilled all over his shorts and had to go change. And I finally ordered a new porch swing, so we are going to have to find a new place to take pictures.

8 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

That driving schedule does not look fun!

Melissa and Mitch said...

They are so cute. I love Adams pose. Where did he learn that?

emily ballard said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen that same exact pose in some of Steve's pictures from junior high.

blakeandcourt said...

I'm jealous you found a preschool that will take a 2 year old. Most around our area are for 3-4 only so we have to wait until next year.

Lori said...

you're life sounds a lot like my life. except you have 4 kids and i only have 2. so you win. ;)

The Clawson"s said...

Thanks for doing the legwork with the extension office. Of course they would say it needs to be pressured, they always do:) I'm going to make the sauce with green onions next time, just to see how it is. Way to go on the peaches! I wish we could grow peaches in Avon, but no such luck, and where did you get Adam's eggs and bacon shirt. It's AWESOME!

emily ballard said...

Audrey was the one who called the extension office. . . and yeah, I knew they were going to say to use a pressure cooker! Adam's shirt is from Gap.

Karen said...

My friend Emilee is super excited that Adam is still in Vaughn's class.