11.16.2011

Superheroes


"Superheroes are something that you look up to. Because that's what my sister told me," Adam confidently stated from his booster seat on the way to preschool.

Madey replied matter-of-factly, "No, those are just airplanes."

Madey is Adam's friend. (She is the cute little girl who ran the Kids K race with Lucy in September.) And she is the only girl that Adam is willing to sit next to at preschool.

Sometimes they have picnics together:


And sometimes they dress up in princess dresses and high heels. I would post the picture, but Adam took my phone and deleted it after being teased by his sisters.

I told Madey's mom that I love having Madey over to play because she's a good influence on Adam (tells him to help pick up, not to hide when it's time to leave, etc.) And now I'm suddenly worried that might mean that he's a bad influence on her?

Get better so you can come over and play again soon, Madey!

2 comments:

Kayli said...

I love what she said! Airplanes, ha. That was a good one. chuckle.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this little post about them! I seriously love their new friendship!! She was heartbroken missing the field trip today but after I told her we can go to the Tree House another day and bring Adam, she wiped her tears, smiled, and said, "okay".

P.S. I have the pic of them all dressed up in their high heels... I can send it back to you for use later in his life :)

Sherry