2.16.2012

From Pinterest: Superhero Lollipops


When I came across these superhero lollipops on Pinterest, I knew I needed to make them for Adam to take to preschool on Valentine's Day.

I bought red Tootsie Pops from the bulk section at WinCo, printed out the templates on heavy card stock, and cut everything out. (The eye masks take a while.)

I used a glue stick to secure the eye masks, but I should have followed the directions and used tape. If I were to make these again, I would probably use a lighter weight of card stock. Or possibly print the eye masks out on adhesive paper. . . but that would also require redesigning the template. So probably just use tape.

Really simple. And really cute.




I wrote the child's name inside the heart and "from Adam" on the backside of the capes.


No comments: