12.10.2012

Weekend Update




X   Finish and order MyPublisher book for Kaleigh's birthday
X   Drive Adam and Kaleigh to Grandma Gloria's house
X   Go visiting teaching
X   Pick up Adam and Kaleigh
X   Pick up kids from school
X   Get nauseous/dizzy/sick and take three-hour nap
X   Go to Indie Ogden Best of Ogden Awards at the Union Station for Junior League
X   Take Rachel and Lucy to Nativity practice at the church
X   Go to Sam's Club to buy a shopping cart full of plates, cups, napkins, utensils
X   And 9 big boxes of Klondike bars
X   Buy white turtleneck to go with Steve's tacky Christmas sweater
X   Go to Claire's to buy the last of the kids' prizes for Sonora Grill Christmas party
X   Go to five different stores all across town and look for tacky Christmas sweater for me
X   Talk JCPenney employee into selling me the tacky Christmas sweater she is wearing
X   Serve food to 150 people at ward Christmas dinner
X   Return warming trays to Sonora Grill
X   Pull out of parking stall and back into a car
X   Exchange insurance information since I made a big dent
X   Convince kids that they need to be quieter and less distracting when I'm driving (car was actually just in my blind spot)
X   One last errand to ShopKo
X   Order Christmas gifts
X   Change and wash Adam's bedding for the third time in five days
X   Move Lucy out of her bedroom and into Kaleigh's bedroom
X   Go to church
X   And a long meeting
X   Finally get set apart for new calling as YW Secretary
X   Prepare games for Sonora Grill Christmas Party
X   Go to Sonora Grill Christmas Party at Foley's Gym
X   Eat BBQ pork, baked beans, sweet potato fries, mac & cheese and tres leches cake
X   Until my stomach hurts
      Write on blog about New York City trip
      Finish YW calendars, meeting minutes, etc.
      Take family picture for Christmas card (at least we got a fun shot of me and Steve)
X   Sleep in
X   Steve decides to take the girls skiing instead of going to school late

. . . . . .

I'll try to finish my list tomorrow.
And avoid any unfortunate extras. . . like another car accident.

P.S. If I were Photoshop-litterate, I would add those reindeer antlers to Steve's head at the top of my blog. I'm not sure that it's possible for Steve to like my blog header any less, so I think it would have to be an improvement.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is HILARIOUS that you bought your sweater right off of the JCPenney employee!!! You did good, it is AWESOME!!!

Rebecca said...

I just sent you an updated header...today is your blog headers 2nd birthday! I DID tell Steve I would do a re-design of the header for his birthday and he told me he had all these great ideas, but he never got back to me so it's his own darn fault! :)

Mindy said...

I love that you talked some poor idiot into buying the sweater they were wearing. At work! You get more done in a weekend then I do in a month. Slow down lady :)

Mindy said...

I just read Rebecca's comments. LOVE the new header.

Rebecca said...

Sorry to be rude to Mindy, but I think that's pretty harsh to call that person a poor idiot.