3.07.2013

The Last Few Weeks According to My iPhone

It's time to update my blog because my mother had to check in with me to see if I was okay.

Blogging has unintentionally taken a backseat to things like. . .

Skiing: 


Treadmill running:


Weber State basketball cheering: 


Halftime dancing:


With cute friends: 


 Service missionary farewelling:


100th Day of School celebrating:


Preschool field tripping at iFLY:


And iROCK: 


Which mostly consisted of Baby Kate adoring:

 

YW family historying:


 More treadmill running:


More skiing: 


New sofa shopping: 


LED light shopping:


Or maybe I should call it LED light hoarding:


More sofa shopping: 


YW basketball tournament winning: 


Lots and lots of fingerprinting: 


Frozen yogurt eating: 


Living room redesigning: 


Lots of swimming:


We just found out that we can go to the local high school pool for free. Here's Madey, showing me how many clothes the lady in the locker room was wearing: 


Old building demolition watching: 

video

Cookie Butter eating:


More treadmill running (three times per week): 


Bruges Waffles & Frites eating:


New recipe experimenting:


Twin niece babysitting:


Which involved a lot of snuggling:


Some silly picture taking:


Some photo-bombing:


And then photo-hogging:


Baby feeding: 


Big kid eating: 


There was also some rapping:

video

And lots of baby holding:


Trader Joe's snacking:


RAZ Kids reading: 


Tona sushi-ing: 


With my husband, who eventually finished his cell phone talking:


And Shoes for South Africa planning (more info soon): 


There have been an unusually high number of visits from out-of-state friends. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of them. Becky came from Colorado. The Boyles came from Australia. Bridgett came from Minnesota. And my cousin, Anna, just visited from Chicago.

That means that there has been a lot of Sonora Grill eating.

I also started Instagramming. . . to keep an eye on rachelskisutah.

After enjoying a nice break, I have had to spend a lot of time washing dishes. Now that Rachel and Lucy have both given up on their attempt at washing dishes every day for a year.

Derrick's next court date was pushed back until April. I spent one full day making a binder for the guardian ad litem. And then Derrick took it to his meeting, and he told Derrick that he already had enough paperwork to read so he didn't want any else.

I have also spent a lot of time shopping for new swimsuits for the kids. I really wish Lands' End wouldn't mess with their cut and sizing each year. And I really wish some other companies would offer girls suits in slim sizes.

And now I am committed to catch up on some blogging.

The End.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Normal life at the Ballard's.

The Clawsons said...

Oooooo! What couch did you pick? I have to tell you what I'm in love with couch wise right now. The Comfortable Couch Company (www.comfortablecouchcompany.com) has the best looking purple Chesterfield couch!! I may need to buy 2. Or maybe the aqua color. But I'd love to hear what you found and where. You're the bomb at finding great places with great deals!!