8.15.2014

Inside (and Outside) the Ogden Temple

I made this handout last week for the YM/YW from our ward who went to the Ogden Temple open house: 


You can access the pdf file through Google Drive HERE. I printed them on cream colored cover stock. 

My advice to anyone going to the temple open house is to SLOW DOWN. If you are going through with kids, keep them close so you can explain things to them. After I went through a "speed tour" with our stake's Primary, I realized how incredibly special the VIP tour was. I wish that all of the visitors were able to enjoy that type of experience.

If you want me to come take your picture outside of the temple, just let me know. I've had a decent amount of practice: 


Also. . . be sure to say hello to the nice volunteers in the bright green shirts: 

No comments: